About the Job:
West Park Contracting has been instructed by Cityspace Management to work on an office refurbishment work for Marubeni, an integrated Japanese trading and investment business conglomerate (sogo shosha).
Below some details about this project:
• 40,000 sq ft project over 3 phases
• Staff were able to remain in occupation throughout the Construction Programme
• Fusion single glazed deflection head system in bespoke colour finish.
• Bespoke stained timber doors
• Acoustic partition dividing crosswalls
• Small vehicle deliveries due to load bay location and size. Hump was worked and achieved around a tight time window as not to disrupt the day to day activities of the staff.
Hi. If you have any questions or require any specification documents, call us or send us a message here.